The Rains have just about Begun..
1. I have had Roadrashers splashing water over me. Thrice.
2. The roads have already been waterlogged.
3. I have already met two good samaritans. (One who lent me a free autorickshaw ride and one who had a fresh new towel to spare for me )
4. Since we are on autorickshaws, three of them managed to strand me in the middle of heavy rains, leaving me with a sore head and a wet day.
5. The Meteorological Department has declared a “High Tide” day twice (as if there were no high tides all this time)
6. I managed to Stand under my one giant umbrella with two others taking shelter.
And I still have to :
1. Take a long long walk by the lakeside.
2. Eat hot pakodas by the roadside near the sea.
3. Have a hot cup of coffee with close buddies and reminisce good times.
4. Fool somebody to get them drenched in the rains.
5. Buy new colourful gumboots.
6. Bunk work for a day citing “transportation problems due to heavy rains” or call in sick.
* grin *
7. Write some letters and send them to people across the world.
8. Snuggle up on a Saturday afternoon and read a gripping book or watch something entertaining.
9. Stand under one umbrella, Raj Kapoor – Nargis style and look at some person. And then comment on how lame we’ve become.
10. Take a weekend trip to all the getaways possible over all the weekends possible and take some nice photographs 🙂
Ahh, I so love the rains 😀